Ford Warranty Information, Orillia
Thor Motors, Orillia, Ontario
Ford Extended Service Plan – Peace of Mind Protection for the Road Ahead
Ford ESP covers The parts and labour on many vehicle components, for up to 7 years or 200,000 Kilometres (whichever comes first).
- PowertrainCare – 29 covered components the basic foundation for all coverage plans
- BaseCare – 84 covered components, The next step in coverage for broader protection.
- ExtraCare – 113 Covered Components Additional high-tech coverage to BaseCare plan.
- PremiumCare – 500+ covered components Ford’s most comprehensive service plan.
Extended Service plans also include:
- Service at all Ford and Lincoln Dealers in Canada and the US
- 100% Backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited
- Genuine Ford Parts and Service
- 24-Hour Roadside Asstance – 1-800-665-2006
- First Day Rental Vehicle Benefits
- Easy Financing – May be included in your finance contract
- Peace of Mind Protection
Ford Maintenance Protection Plan
FMPP makes it easy for you to maintain your vehicle according to Ford’s scheduled maintenance requirements!
FMPP Coverage Covers all required scheduled maintenance for your Ford vehicles, as outlined in your vehicle’s Owner’s guide.
Includes coverage of 8 wear items as required, due to normal wear or defect:
- Brake pads and linings
- Brake rotors
- Wiper blades
- Engine belts, hoses, clamps & hose seals
Plans typically start at purchase or may be purchased on Ford vehicles before the ealier of 12 months or 20,000 kilometres from the warranty start date.
Do you have questions about your warranty? We are happy to help!
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.